Employment with BCSTH
BCSTH is seeking the nomination of individuals to serve on the Board of Directors. We are currently seeking 2 new board members in Region 2 (Vancouver Lower Mainland & Sechelt) and Region 6 (Cariboo).
If you are interested in serving on the Board of Directors of the BCSTH, please complete the online application form at http://fluidsurveys.com/s/BCSTHBoard2016/
Nominees must have:
- A strong commitment to safety and justice for women and children.
- Experience in providing front-line, financial, H.R., management or board support within your organization.
- Commitment to your sister organizations and a willingness to be a strong advocate for provincial issues of concern.
- A capacity and desire to support the health, strength and growth of BCSTH.
- Ability to commit time on a monthly basis, travel is required.
Previous experience as a Board member is an advantage.
Click here for Letter to Board of Directors from BCSTH Executive Director [PDF]
Click here for Sample Permission Letter [word]
Directors will be elected by the members at the 2016 BCSTH Annual General Meeting, which takes place on Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 1:00pm at the Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport, Richmond, BC. Deadline for nominations is Tuesday September 13, 2016 5:00pm (PST).